We have answered our customers’ most frequently asked questions below. If you are unable to find the answer to your question below, please email us at "Contact us" and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly.
Reservations and Traveling
1. How much notice is required to make a reservation?
2. Will I get a call when my car arrives?
3. Can the driver come into my building to pick up my luggage and bring it out to the car?
4. How much notice is required to cancel a reservation?
5. May I make a last minute change to my reservation?
6. For Airport pickups?
1. Must I wear a seat belt in a Yellow Cab of Victoria?
2. Must my child be in a child safety/booster seat?
1. Will Yellow Cab Of Victoria carry a Service Dog?
2. May I bring my pet in a Yellow Cab of Victoria vehicle?
3. How old must my child be to travel alone?
Payment/Debit Card/Credit Card Payment
1. Can I get a receipt when I pay in cash?
2. Is tipping mandatory? Is there a set percentage I must tip?
3. May I pay with a personal or business check?
4. Does the fare include tip?
5. Can I use my debit card to pay for a ride?
1. If I left a personal item in a Yellow Cab of Victoria car, how can I get it back?
1. Why did an empty Yellow Cab of Victoria not stop for me?
2. How can I make a complaint or compliment?